Thursday, 17 January 2013

Hello Again

Hello!

I am on the mend from my second hand surgery, seems allot easier this time as I at least have to use of my right hand!

Here is a little snowman that has been in my brain since before the first surgery!


And another guy in the works


This is start of my first lesson in a year of classes from Donna Downey's Canvas Create
It is just the first layer, made with rigid wrap-the stuff they make casts out of. I did this around 3 p.m yesterday and as of 9 a.m this morning it still isn't dry. Painting it is going to be the challenging part, it is really porous.
.

While in recovery mode and not able to sew is a good time to plan and organize the next "few" quilting projects!


Here in the Alberta north we had a major Chinook on Tuesday, +7C, and a big, big melt, which of course froze over night and yesterday our world was a giant skating rink.
Well, today Mother Nature has decided to give it all back and then some, it is a good day to stay home and be creative!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It does appear that you are making good use of recovery time! Enjoy your creative day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your surgery went well and that you will soon be back stitching up a storm!

    ReplyDelete